That's right, it's my birthday this week (yay?). I'm not too excited, mainly because I have uni on my birthday and it will be a full week of uni while I'm at it. Monday-Friday. With bonus assignments due! Sometimes I wonder why I chose this. I'll remember soon, won't I?
Also some rather exciting news;
Onto my meal plan, though. That's why you're here, after all.
I'm so fussy, I've already changed my mind about what I'm having this week.
- Lunch- Hummus wrap with mixed leaves, cucumber and carrot.
- Dinner- no longer chicken burritos! Now I'm thinking I'll have that on my birthday instead (Wednesday)
- Lunch- Brown rice and vege salad
- Dinner- Zucchini fritters (that I didn't end up making last week)
Wednesday (MY BIRTHDAY!):
- Lunch- leftover fritters. I am going to be so excited eating these at lunch for my birthday. Lame but true.
- Dinner- Newly relocated chicken burritos
- Lunch- Greek Salad
- Dinner- buffalo cauliflower with salad and blue cheese dressing
- Lunch- Vege overload salad
- Dinner- Half-Baked Harvest's Loaded Crockpot Carne Asada Tacos. They are the most amazing things ever.
- Dinner- Karista's Kitchen Chicken Avocado Tortilla Torta. Another amazing Mexican dish!
I'm really looking forward to this week's meal plan (and my birthday dinner on Saturday!)